Benefits of Sponsorship:
The NexGen Leadership Council directly benefits businesses and organizations in the Greater Yuma Region through the establishment of a network that assists in the attraction and retention of young professional employees. Businesses in the region recognize that an active, energetic community with peer connections is a more exciting and fun place to live and work for young professionals. NexGen fosters the development of this community.
With your sponsorship, NexGen will work to accomplish the following:
Short Term Goals:
- To create a professional and social network for the next generation of leaders in Greater Yuma, Arizona.
- To create "action-oriented" committees in the following areas: marketing, professional development, social events, community service, community issues and student body.
- To establish an awareness of our presence within the community
- To create a strong and expansive young professional communication network
- To host monthly social mixers where professionals can interact and meet
- To partner with a philanthropic service agency to perform community service
- To expand the full NexGen membership to 100 active members by March 2009.
Long Term Goals:
- To provide professional development training/seminars for next generation of leaders.
- To increase NexGen membership access to prominent leaders in the Greater Yuma area.
- To increase interface between university students and their NexGen peers.
- To create an advisory board that keeps NexGen participants involved beyond age 39
- To create linkages with other young professional networks state wide for shared practices and larger networks
- To actively collaborate with the recruiting efforts of Greater Yuma Organizations to attract young professionals to the region
- To increase the amount of community service currently being performed by individuals in the community.
To learn more about how your company can benefit from this exciting and innovative program, Contact Matt Molenar at 928-782-5915.