First Weekly Drawing For the Mural Contest TONIGHT! Contest Ends on April's Third Thursday
First Weekly Drawing For the Mural Contest TONIGHT!
Contest Ends on April's Third Thursday
Just a few hours left to tag your Mural selfie #NexGenMural
But don't worry, you still have a few weeks to tag all 9 murals and be eligible for the grand prize. We'll be doing weekly Thursday drawings to keep the excitement going. Come on Yuma ... get out and enjoy our wonderful public art!
Here are the 9 Locations:
- Mural, “Greetings from Yuma,” Lupoli, 274 S Main St. on utility box
- Mural, “La Piñata,” Alonso Delgadillo, MGM Design, 29 W 3rd Street, East wall
- Mural, "Surf Girl" Lia Littlewood, MGM Design, 29 W 3rd St, West wall
- Mural, “Contemplar,” Alonso Delgadillo, Yuma School of Beauty, 50 W 3rd St
- Mural, “Desert Flower”, Adry del Rocio, Del Sol Market, 280 S 4th Ave St
- Mural, "What Can Be" Alice Byrne Elementary School
- Mural, "Freedom" Lia Littlewood, FTS Automotive Center, 1701 S Arizona Ave
- Mural, "Thanks for Flying Yuma”, Lia and Stefanie Littlewood, Yuma International Airport Exit Wall, 2191 E 32nd St
- Mural, "Celebrating 100 Years", Dave Cullison, Lia Littlewood & Students, 4th Ave Junior High, 450 S 4th Ave